Thursday, September 24, 2009

Who Knew?

I have only uploaded 1 video to YouTube. I had no idea that I linked that account to my Facebook account. When I uploaded the video of Michael's fit today, it took a very long time. I decided to let it load and go lay the baby down. When I came back, it was on FB! I had set it to private and I didn't even save it before it was posted there. It embarrassed Cyr and it really wasn't a video that did anything but prove he does scream and threaten. He went completely limp and stopped attacking me the second the tape rolled. I panicked and couldn't get the darn thing off there. I could kick myself but I have a family member that has volunteered to do that for me.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Oh no!!! Don't you just love when technology kicks us in the butt?