Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I went to bed early last night and my DH took over. He can be so sweet when he wants to. I didn't even hear him come to bed. This morning I was told Ella refused to do her homework and I was supposed to have gotten her up early to do it. OOPS!

Patches is doing really well with wetting during the day. Night time is still an issue for her but she is still taking care of everything herself. We have an all day event planned at the Attachment Therapist's office tomorrow and we will be discussing the issues with Cyr. Every one except Emma and Ella will be in therapy, it will be a long day for us.

I sent a Certified Return Receipt Requested letter and invoice to the lady that owned our last home and it totaled over $22,000. We hope to then file a lien against the property in 10 days and when they foreclose we should be paid in full. Please get busy crossing fingers or praying that things go smoothly and we get it all.

I hate filing taxes, we usually owe. This year we are looking forward to it b/c we have the Adoption Credit. Our agency director called to be sure I knew how it worked so we can take advantage of it. Thank you so much.

1 comment:

Marthavmuffin said...

Tudu we adopted from Foster care last year and we didnt incur any expenses. So I thought I couldnt use the adoption credit. Did you incur expenses with your adoption?I guess this is a very personal question, could you maybe email me a response to marthavmuffin@yahoo.com ?