Monday, April 28, 2008

Tonight's the Night


I am armed with a plan to sleep. I picked up a bottle of wine and plan to have an entire glass of it when I take my Melatonin. I tried to find Natural Calm but wouldn't you know they were surprised to be out of it. I warned the kids I am still crazy tired and I would be sleeping alone. Cyr left my bed in the middle of the night and confirmed to the children I was not easy to rest with.

The kids brought home their progress reports and I couldn't tell how well they were doing. They should give you a grade or number or something. They don't, it is the weirdest thing I have ever seen. I will try to scan it in when they go to school for opinions b/c I am lost. Cyr was the only one that I found grades on and I am so proud to say she went from a D to a B in Math. Her Reading dropped to a D but everything else was great. It is a huge improvement form last progress report when she had 3 or 4 Ds.

Kids are still practicing their new attitudes and Patches and Michael are working as a team to clean up the living room w/o me standing over them.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahhhh.....wine :-) It's a beautiful thing. And um...I have to say I'm a bit disappointed. With all those kiddos, no sleep and single parenting YOU ONLY HAD ONE MAJOR MELTDOWN???????

What on earth girl? Are you crazy? You should be an unbearable lunatic at this point.

Sadly it proves my point....you're a robot...gee...and I thought you were a real mom. (Hangs head and cries.)

Tudu said...

Our AT calls me a robot, too. He is waiting to see a part fall off but is confused at how advanced I am emotionally for one.

Unknown said...

Ahhh technology...you must be an advanced souped up model.