Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Brought in for Questioning

I got a call shortly after talking to a fellow blogger and was told my kids' parents had just been picked up. The parents were told it was about the kids and their allegations of sexual about the former BF of a family member. I am sure it was but the detective told me they would probably use this as a way to get them both in if they couldn't catch her alone. I am anxious to hear how it goes. Will she break down and tell the truth? Will he explode and threaten the officers? Will they get charged? A million different things could happen, they could get away with it being the worst.

I will update the minute I find out what has happened.....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying, sister.

Emma said...

Praying for you and your kids. Also sending positive thoughts and good vibes your way!

Jane said...

Praying. Waiting. Update us when you can!

Andy said...

I hope it goes well!