Saturday, June 07, 2008

Ava Really Wanted Money

She has had a loose tooth for about a week. I have tried to feel it myself and couldn't so it must not have been very loose. She came down a few minutes ago and with it in her hand. Patches wiggled it and then tied a string around it. Ava made sure I called the Tooth Fairy and left it by the coffee maker.

While typing this, I heard hollering from upstairs. I ran to see what was going on and I see Michael, Ella, and Emma sitting on the bathroom counter with Patches standing in front of Michael. She has a little business going, she is trying to pull their teeth out for a percentage of what they will get from the Tooth Fairy. Sometimes they are so smart about stupid things. These kids don't even have loose teeth!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Boy I am so glad I'm not the only one this has happened to!!!! J pulled a tooth that was solid as a rock right after I became her mom. It took 1 1/2 years for the new tooth to start peeping out!!! The tooth fairy did not come for that tooth and it hasn't happened since. Thank goodness! Even though the dentist told me it was indeed a baby tooth I was starting to worry he might have been mistaken since it took soooooo long for it start coming in.
Hugs!
L