Wednesday, January 02, 2008

My Future Rock Star


I thought I would throw in a funny picture of my son with a pink guitar, he loved it and wouldn't put it down.

After a very long Attachment Therapy visit the therapist put in writing he feels Ava has RAD. He listened while I told all that had occurred this week and he is concerned b/c so much of her behavior is sociopathic. He feels we have a long hard road ahead and was taken back when she admitted to everything I said. When I told her it was ok to be honest and she would not be in trouble as long as she was honest, she was. She has been doing all these things for fun, basically we are her entertainment. She thinks I am stupid for not knowing earlier and she doesn't like that she has been caught.

I am so crazy, I have been looking at my calender thinking the kids were out of school until Monday. I looked today after Cyr insisted I was wrong and guess what? I am wrong, they go back tomorrow. I am sad and relieved at the same time. I do have to go in first thing int he AM and deal with Ava's teachers and this whole hugging, living with, and false allegations thing. I am hoping for the best and fearing the worst. The AT has offered to step in if I need him.

2 comments:

Mongoose said...

Yeah, very rock star of him indeed! LOL

Very disturbing about Ava for sure... I'm glad you have a competent AT, I hope he can help her.

Crayon said...

Curious, you may have covered this before, but are any of the kids on meds, and if so, what type? All my VN RTC girls are on cocktails of like 6 or 7 pills. Were any on meds before being placed with you? I recall you were told they hardly had any issues! Hopefully, they just didn't know.