Thursday, January 24, 2008

A Tick?

Patches has been doing this weird thing with her eyes and a jerking movement with her head, it took me awhile to figure out she is winking at me. LOL I thought she had developed a tick! She is so funny, she is doing this 10 to 12 times a day for the last week or so. My kids are so uncoordinated. I will try to get this on video b/c I swear you will laugh out loud, she looks like something is wrong with her.

Michael has been doing extremely well for the last few weeks and I keep waiting for the other shoe to fall. Even Patches has calmed quite a bit. Ava has decided it isn't worth it to be the last person for EVERYTHING since I began having her do jumping jacks to speed her up. Cyr's response to things is so blah it makes me want to force her to react. Won't do it but want to.

My DH is sick and wants me to play nurse maid. Sorry don't have time for it.

Our male AT is so funny, we are starting to get to know each other and he is becoming comfortable with teasing me. Not inappropriately, just putting me in a spot in front of the kids. Yesterday he decided it would be funny to have me tell the kids a story but instead of giving me a warning he just said, "Hey Mom why don't you tell Ava about the duck that lived with the geese." Of course this is with a huge smile on his face. OK, I need a little more than that to make up a story, what is the goal here? He did give me a bit more info when asked but turned around and did it again with Ella. This time it was an injured bird so I knew what he was getting to. At least he is being entertained by watching me squirm.

No comments: