Thursday, July 03, 2008

Thank you all so much for your kind and supportive comments. I have added everyone that asked so if you didn't get an invitation, please do it again. I plan on updating here for the basics but all the details will be private so it can't be Googled and our location discovered. I hope this will keep our privacy but give me a chance to say what I really think.

Kids are sleeping later and later this summer. I feel like I have won the lottery, I know I don't ask for much. They used to be in such a high state of fear that dawn was about all I could hope for. This week alone I have had to wake them at 9:30 twice. Woo Hoo! Now I have to train my sister not to call me until after that. Yes, you, Kiki. Last night I didn't go to sleep until after 4AM. Too bad I wasn't bitten by the cleaning bug. My house is a wreck.

1 comment:

Marcella said...

I'm glad they were arrested, and your kids can feel safe.