Wednesday, July 02, 2008

A Separate Blog

They were arrested this afternoon and charged. They refused to talk with the Det. so I am sure the kids will have to testify. Some lovely things were said in the back of the officer's car that were recorded and will be very incriminating. The Det. informed me that there will be 2 other arrests tomorrow and they will each have 3 charges against them.

I have decided to make a separate blog that I will discuss this part of our lives in private. I am too afraid that people will be looking for us b/c this case has turned into a much bigger case than I imagined. The Det. is very concerned about us b/c all the adults will be linked quickly. If you would like access to it, please send me a comment with your email address. I will not publish any comments with your personal information on it.

The kids are all doing great, so far. They called their Nanny and Poppa to ask if they were mad at them for telling on their daughter. They were very supportive and confirmed their love repeatedly. Everyone agrees that they belong in jail if they did the things the kids claim and that we all believe the kids. The Gparents do not know what the kids have claimed but told them to be strong. I know they are in a tough place and I am grateful they can put themselves aside for the kids.

4 comments:

Mongoose said...

I'm glad this is making progress but I'm not gonna ask to be invited to your other blog... I'm sorry, it's just too much for me. I don't know how you do it. I don't comment as often as I used to but I do read and think of you always. You're amazing!

Anonymous said...

i would like access to your blog. Hope your family is doing ok.

Meg an Aggie in Frisco said...

I hope your family is OK.

ania said...

I don't know if you still have this other blog, but I'd like to read it if you feel comfortable with that. If not, that's okay and don't worry about hurting my feelings.