Wednesday, June 10, 2009

We are down 3 grandchildren and Emma so we added 2 of my nieces for a few days. It was too empty around here. It's funny how the house can feel quiet with only 9 kids. They separate out into groups of 2 or 3 and play nicely. I'm not sure what we will do when Rosa leaves with her 3. LOL

Rosa was accepted into the Police Academy this week. She has a lot to get together before she starts in August but she can do it. I am so proud of her.

I have to try to schedule a time to chat with the psychologist about the evaluations. I am excited to find out what the current dx will be.

My son is a real pain in the butt this week. He has begun to copy everything Patches says. If he had a brain in his adorable head, he should know SHE is not the child to pick on. Maybe it's me that's not getting it, maybe he wants to put himself in danger.

Kiki took me out all day yesterday for my birthday last month. We shopped in a really great thrift shop Rosa discovered. We were there for over 2 hrs laughing and causing scenes b/c she refused to try anything on in the aisle. We only purchased clearance items and turned our noses up at dresses costing an outrageous $4. Most things were $1-$2.15. Patches and Cyr made out like bandits with 15+ new brand name shorts, 4 new dresses that were $2, and many adorable tops. Michael got 3 new pairs of pants and a dress shirt for court next month. The Little Girls (Ruthie, Emma, Ella, and Ava) can all wear the same size so they have 3 new dresses for court.

Aunt M called yesterday and told me she went to see their mother in jail. She is ready to divorce her husband and she is begging for a plea bargain. She wants to move to the prison and get on with her time. She knows she will never live a normal life again and doesn't want her children to have to testify against her. I think this is the least she can do and I am surprised she is thinking of them instead of herself. She asked about how they were doing and was shown her first photo of them in over a year. She does love them.

Their father was in the visiting area next to them and they could see his video. He briefly talked to them but never asked about the kids or his case. He has found God and is settling into his life there. He seemed to enjoy being there.

No comments: