Monday, February 22, 2010

Did you know you could scream so hard that the tiny capillaries under your eyes can rupture? I have a second child now that has managed to do it. It's like tiny poke a dots under her eye.

Did you know if you left a half a cup of coffee sitting for who knows how long it turns into a thick sludge that will stick to the person you throw the cup at? It will make them smell so bad and feel like they have been covered in goo.

I discovered I could still protect my child with throbbing pain in my foot. It's crazy how your mind will shut off the pain in order to help them.

I looked forward to a quiet day with the baby today after a hard weekend.

3 comments:

Integrity Singer said...

oh my! ((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))

I was going to swing by last night to hug you before I drove home from the RTC but I was too exhausted and I was worried that an unexpected visit would upset the brood.

so ((((((((HUGS)))))))))

sorry it couldn't be in person!

Integrity Singer said...

responding to your comment on my "oh dear" post (which I've moved to my other private blog because it shows the raw emotion and not my morning-after-objective-opinion-of-the-situation) I just want to say,

I love you! Will you be my new best friend?

Fatcat said...

I have thrown up (while pregnant) so hard I broke those capillaries. It's not pretty.