Sunday, July 19, 2009

Ava

Ava has held herself together long enough that I began to trust her again. It happened a little at a time but it happened. I let her go spend the night with my MIL. One night, what harm could she do, right? She stole and "lost" her Great Aunt"s ring. It was one she got from her belated DH. There was a witness so we knew she did it and she still tried to tell us she didn't know what we were talking about. I am so disappointed. Another child admitted to seeing her sneaking food this morning into the bathroom. I wouldn't be nearly as upset if she actually ate the food. She took a bite and threw it away.

Her issues have been on the back burner while we focus more on the kids with the immediate danger of hurting someone. Maybe not the best choice but the necessary one. Now that the others are better we can get back to business with her.

No comments: