Monday, May 05, 2008


The kids are cleaning up the yard so I can begin mowing the 2 acres with a push mower. I am not looking forward to it. I can't wait for them to be old enough to do it b/c I figure it will take a season for the new to wear off. When that happens the next kid will be old enough. My evil plan revealed. I guess we could continue to adopt sibling group after sibling group when they are just about the age to begin mowing. LOL Or we could purchase a riding mower and I could have a blast doing it every couple of weeks.

I have 2 IEP meeting tomorrow, Ava and Michael. Wednesday and Thursday are Field Day at school, they split up the older kids from the younger ones. At least we do not tons of therapy appointment anymore. I have no idea how we fit it all in before, how can we be a normal family if we are never home or have the chance to do normal things? I hope to become more social this summer with them in tow. They need brief outings with other families. It makes them feel good when the other kids act up. Small doses, though.

We are still waiting for the Detective to call. She doesn't answer her phone or email so we just have to keep trying her. I am worried the parents are planning to leave the state, they have a lot of stories but this one seems credible.

No comments: