Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Maybe Some Progress

I spoke with a Sgt. in charge of crimes against persons in their county. He asked lot of questions and seemed interested in the situation. He promised to call her mother and the witness to see if he can do anything. I think it helped that I told him I spoke to the Judge here and he told me to call him.

Rosa has discovered Facebook and is connecting with long lost friends! I am so excited and I am hoping to send her off for a good time tomorrow night. It's been many years since she went out and she deserves it.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Go Tudu go!

Eva Carper said...

I really hope they follow through with this. I've heard of that before, people essentially buying babies and taking advantage of mothers that can't care for their children or are desperate for money.

Annie said...

I'm glad to hear things are moving forward in this.

Gigi said...

I've spent the last few days reading your blog from the beggining. I am hooked. It amazes me some of the things that you have gone through with your kids. I am impressed by your willingness to stand by them, no matter what. I can't say that I understand everything, but I find my heart invested in following your story, and am rooting for them!