Friday, March 13, 2009

Not the Update I Need to Do But...

we are home from the hospital. I managed to arrive just before the kids got off the bus and surprised them. They surprised me with 2 meltdowns that lead to only 1 restraint and a very serious discussion about their previous sexual encounters. Yeah! (Yes, I know I am no longer a normal person b/c I am elated to only have 1 restraint today and a conversation about the sex my kids have had.) I am exhausted and so is the baby. I promise this weekend I will spend time making a proper update. Three of my nieces are coming to spend the night tomorrow so it may be Sunday. I have a ton of blogs to catch up on and that will have to come first, sorry I gotta get my fix.

I would like to address the young woman that is in the middle of making a life altering decision, welcome. Your story moved me and only you know what is best for you and your baby. If you are just afraid of what others will think or feel, don't, they will come around b/c they care about what is best for you. You have a hard road ahead but you can do it. You will find a strength within that will get you through the tough stuff. I will do anything I can to support you, whatever your choice turns out to be. I told her to give you my number, use it whenever you need to, day or night. I will not judge you and I am happy to put you in touch with others that have already made that decision or that are parenting special needs children.

1 comment:

Kerry said...

I just LOVE you so friggin much!

Welcome home.