Friday, July 02, 2010

Monitoring Cameras


We currently use this one with 2 cameras. Our adoption agency was kind enough to purchase it for us when the sibling group came. It is portable and clear. I was able to use the restroom and watch them. LOL Sounds silly but I was holding it all day for fear someone would end up hurt.

We will investing in an internet based system that allows us to add a bunch of cameras and run it all through the internet. My DH has a friend that does it. It is expensive but we can start small and add on as we can.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Thank you so much for sharing this. We are putting door alarms and cameras in and the little portable here is probably where we need to start. I have seen some as Sams wholesale club that you can see through the tv or maybe computer, not sure because I didn't look closely enough. I will check the pictured out. What brand are they?