Tuesday, September 02, 2008

My Road Runners

Patches, Ruthie, and Emma have joined the Road Runners at their school. They have no idea how much work they will have to do. They have to practice twice a week and run 4 races this year. Right now they are distracted with the thought of being a part of something after school. Ruthie is a running machine, the girl can go on forever. I think she may be the only one that enjoys it. Emma doesn't like to sweat so I am not sure how she will like running for an hour a couple times a week. Patches doesn't get off her rear end, ever. She is going to show her rear to the Coach the first week. I am gonna send her meds to school to take an hour before school is out to help her cope.

I am so proud they are trying to expand their little worlds. I can't wait to cheer them on at the races.

No comments: