Wednesday, August 08, 2007

It is getting better and better

Each day gets a little better. They are acting normal again. I think we will survive until school starts on Monday. Only a few more days!!!!

A has been weaned off her Prozac and is now crying for hours a day. She begged me to fix her last night. I emailed the P doctor this afternoon to request new meds be started before the next visit. I hope she agrees b/c I am concerned about school. This child has not attended PreK and this is her first real school experience.

My kids are convinced I need a job since they are leaving me for school. My oldest claims I have nothing to do all day and need to get out of the house. I am so gonna nap on Monday!!

1 comment:

Mammy said...

You so deserve that nap. I vote for you getting bon bons too. :)