Sunday, February 26, 2006

A bit about Nichole. She is a drama queen. She is prone to stretching the truth ALOT. I have so many great things to say about her but this weekend all I have witness is her bad choices and how they are having an impact on me and my family.

She is in an abusive relationship and has on several occasions lately expressed a want to leave and not having a way out. She has stayed with us several times over the years and the offer stands until we get our new children.

I have spent money I did not have to drive an hour and a half to get her to bang on the door for 30 minutes b/c she left right before I got there. It was pouring down rain, and I was in the nastiest trailer park I could have imagined and was alone. She asked me to come get her, why did she leave? I truly believe she needs the drama for attention. After many calls to her mother and the police, the manager of the park came up and opened the door. She was not being held hostage, she had actually left. I am so disappointed in her right now I can't even think straight.

My daughter was so disappointed again that her mother didn't show up that I have made a promise to myself to never tell her again of a pending visit. I had to explain that she was not in a position to come as we thought and maybe soon she would come.

I went to Nichole's mom's house this AM to pick up bunk beds for my house and we had a long talk about her. We tried to trick Nichole and trailer trash boyfriend (not all people in a trailer park are trash, just this one) to come to her parent's house for money but they wouldn't.

I have to take a step back and protect our daughter from her right now and hope she pulls it together soon for her and her children's sake. I am sooo sad and will miss her terribly. I know it is best. I left a message that I love her no matter what, but until she leaves him she can not come around our daughter. I can't continue to deal with her drama.

I will talk later about her wonderful qualities, there are so many things I love about her.

No comments: