Friday, November 02, 2007

Good News and Bad News

Let's go with the bad first, I am no longer pregnant. The good news is, it was in the right spot. Not much good if it is paired with the bad news, huh? I am fine but more than a little sad.


We started with the new AT an I love him. He is working with Ella and Michael and is way better than the last 2 ladies, even though technically we still have the last one and she is working with Cyr and Ruthie starting tomorrow. He pointed out the eye contact with Ella was only when I talked about how I planned to keep her safe. The rest of the time I was telling her nice things about her and she watched my mouth and nose. I know it sounds silly but it is very important. Michael squirmed the minute we talked about his feelings, good or bad, about Cyr. He got agitated and claimed he was uncomfortable in my lap. He was full of it. Once we lightened the conversation he was fine again.

Halloween was great fun. The kids are learning about traditions b/c this is the 2nd Halloween and they are asking lots of questions about Thanksgiving and Christmas. Are we going to make presents again? Are we making Pumpkin Gingerbread Truffle? Can we have hot chocolate while we do the tree? How many presents do we get? It is the firs time they have been anywhere 2 years in a row and they are very excited about it.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

:-( Sad about baby too. :-( Hugs...and love. I don't know what to say. In my little hopeful heart I pray the little bugger tries again, found the right place on his/her practice run....now it's time to go for it! Hey I can dream :-)

Glad the kids are getting good help :-) and are looking forward to plain old kid things like holiday fun :-)

Kerry said...

Oh hell. I am so sorry. I hope you keep trying.

I can't believe this is the first time your kids have been in the same place two years in a row. How screwed up is that?!?! I'm glad they have you now to keep them safe.

Kerry

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry about the baby :(

The holidays at your house sound warm and wonderful.

Mammy said...

Sorry for your loss. :(