Friday, December 18, 2009

We managed to get a picture of all the kids yesterday and they will be ready Monday. They aren't great. My son was driving me crazy the moment he got home and continued at the studio. He thought it would be funny to add ears to the other kids and make faces while the guy was snapping pictures. When I corrected him verbally, b/c several Mom Looks didn't do any good at all, he slid to the ground leaving an empty spot in the picture. At least he didn't destroy the set or attack me, again.

Today I have 5 elementary school parties to go to. Rosa will be going to her kids so I will be able to focus on mine. I'm so glad to have her around again. At this point, I am keeping my fingers crossed and head down to the end of 2009. Please let us get there without drama....

3 comments:

marythemom said...

Photoshop is our friend! The last 2 years we've had to substitute the face of at least one child who was making faces or refusing to smile in the only shot where everyone else was actually all smiling, looking in the right direction, eyes open....

Sorry your son was driving you crazy!

Mary in TX

Book Lover said...

Hi Tudu,

Hope all is well in your house. I'm sure you are sooo proud of Rosa!! What mama wouldn't be. Will you be able to post your picture of all the kiddos? or is that not allowed. Hope you all have gotten over the flu and are able to enjoy this week.

Blessings
Kim Chrisman

Tudu said...

I'll post it as soon as I get my hands on it.