Monday, December 21, 2009

Several people have emailed me or left comments telling me they wish to send something to the kids for the holiday. One even mentioned something about being too lazy to send anything and it would be easier if the PayPal Donate button was back up. I'm not mentioning any names but thank you for being sooooo thoughtful. I'll be posting a picture of them with whatever I purchase for them and posting it here. If you have a suggestion for the gift, let me know otherwise I will do my best. I'll take it back down after the season. Send me a comment or email if you can't figure it out.

3 comments:

Kerry said...

This couldn't have been put here YESTERDAY!!!! Grrrr.

Abby said...

Just a small token of my gratefulness for all you and your family have taught me in the past few years of reading the blog! I've learned far more here than I did in the 5.5 years of college to get my teaching degrees!! =)


Please buy whatever you think your family would like or NEED...yourself included! I'm not a big fan of shopping (and haven't even started any yet,hehehe) so I figured you could do much better at it than I ever could.

Merry Christmas, Rachel. Here's to another year of vast improvements...

leel said...

i send my love and thoughts and hugs to all this christmas. i had a very small something to contribute, and so i hope it helps pad the stockings (my fave part!) on christmas morning! ill be thinking of you guys. have a great holiday!

love :)