Thursday, February 19, 2009

All In A Days Work

So far I am surviving, one might even say thriving in our chaos. I have managed to paint part of the Playroom a gorgeous red, rearrange all the shelves in our walk in Pantry, hang multiple pictures around the Living Room and Playroom (b/c we have lived here for a year and not hung one picture until today), and even decorate the mantle with a ton of photos after framing them all. The kids watched me paint some old chalkboards frames and hang them up in the kitchen, they were amazed at how their old beat up ones looked afterward on my Kitchen wall. Everyone has clean rooms and all the chores were done and managed to stay decent even just a half an hour before they are going to bed. I knew miracles could happen, just never thought I would witness them in my own home. I can't make any promises for tomorrow but I will take a picture so I can prove it happened today.

I plan on writing the weekly menu up there so I can point instead of repeating myself a hundred times. I hope it encourages them to learn to read. LOL







The tree in the middle is a really cool gift we got for our adoption from their Aunt and Uncle. It is a family tree with everyone's name on it with a few empty for room to grow.






1 comment:

Emma said...

Wow, that's impressive! Congrats on your miracles! Also I really like how you have the playroom arranged (next post) - thanks for the pics and ideas.