Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Help Me Find My People!

When I closed this blog last Fall, I didn't think I'd be reopening it. Apparently, no one else did either. I have lost nearly all of my readers. I figured in time it would pick back up and, to some extent, it has. I went from a readership of more than 1200 a day to 200. I'm not sure how to reach back out to them other than to ask you all that do blog, would you mention I'm back here? Got an idea that might help me find my people? I'm open to suggestions, too.

P.S. I almost forgot, please hit the pink button on the left and vote! I'm #7 and just a few votes behind #6 and #5. With your help, I could move up!

4 comments:

Last Mom said...

I folllow you, but your new posts don't come up on my little list on my dashboard! boo!!! I just unfollowed and then hit follow again. Maybe that will fix it. I'll put a link to you on my blog tomorrow.

MariaG said...

I am one of those that just re-connected by accident. Perhaps it was via a comment you made on another blog? That would be one suggestion ... leave comments on other blogs. Another suggestion ... I was following you on the other blog you opened (blue background ... one of the posts was titled "Uncle". I just never saw updates there and figured you were no longer blogging. Perhaps you could post one last time there to re-direct readers back to this blog?
I am very GLAD I've found you again.
MariaG (Canada)

stellarparenting.com said...

I`ll post a link, just not tonight, to tired. Hope tomorrow is a good day, miss you.

Wendy said...

I'm here and glad you are back!!!!