Thursday, October 13, 2011

JJD

We are off to meet with the Juvenile Probation Dept. They seemed to have changed their mind about putting my nearly 14 yr old in front of a Judge for the Battery charges. The woman claims her supervisor feels it should be let go because she has a dx. I have every intention on changing their minds back. If they let it go, it proves further proves that adults aren't going to follow through with things and it is OK to continue to hit me when she gets mad. She knows the difference between right and wrong. She controls herself with other adults and even the kids. She is terrified of Judges. I'm hoping it would help her get that her actions have consequences. I don't hit her, she needs to stop hitting me because she is mad at someone else.

I have a couple of stalkers. I'm so special! I suggest y'all get back to work before I call and tell your employers about your threats and other activities. The tracker I have on here tells me where you are, who you work for, how often you open the page, and even what posts you read. Busted! It's so sad you go to such great lengths to learn about my life. I've tried to be nice and talk to you but you aren't interested. It's fine with me but people are tired of hearing your complaining about me. If you don't like what I have to say, don't read it. If you feel like something is inaccurate, you were always free to say so. You could have even asked me to remove it and I would have. Instead you hide behind your computer to stalk me, twist my words, and then complain. Everything I post is true to my knowledge. You may not like it but it's true. In most cases, I've been more than nice. Since I have no way to contact you privately, I did it on here. I will not do it again. If you threaten me again, I will report you to the police and your work.

3 comments:

GB's Mom said...

MY daughter, MK, needed to hear it from a judge. She remained under this judge until her 18th birthday. It helped a lot. Sorry about the stalkers :( Maybe they need a judge, too.

robyncalgary said...

lol GB's mom's comment that maybe they need a judge too :P

and i hope they dont just let your 14 yr old off, sounds like its come to a point where she needs outside consequences because youre right, its NOT OK to hit you or anyone.

and thats crap about the stalker-harassers, people really need to get a life

im so glad youre back!

Marthavmuffin said...

I'm surprised the stalkers read your blog from their job.

In these days of corporate scrutiny it is a cause for firing. (Being on blogs all day and not working for a living).

You are right to call them on it.